søndag 29. september 2013

Wales

Wales is my last stop in the UK so I have decided to stay here a day longer and maybe go see another football match. Since the ferry worked out so well the last time I think I`m going to try it again.

To get the most out of my stay in Wales I have planned every day. The first day I will visit Weobley castle. Weobley castle is one of the last fortified houses in Wales, so it will be very interesting. The second day have I signed up for a bike tour around the city. The participants get to borrow bikes and a guide will follow us through the whole city, I`m so excited! The third day I will go see Swansea fc play against Liverpool, I am cheering at Swansea. I can`t imagine a better way to finish my UK stay.

After spending three days in Swansea I have had a great time. The first day I rented a bike and cycled to the castle. It was a lot longer than I thought it would be, but I didn't care. I have to say "Wales is beautiful", the nature was so amazing. The castle itself wasn`t that fun as I thought it would be, but it was worth it, I even got to bye some souvenirs. The second day I showed up where the guide had told us to, rented a bike and followed the guide. The tour was really fun, Swansea wasn`t as pretty as the other cities I have visited, but I have to admit, the city has charm. The third day I went to see Swansea fc at Liberty Stadium. Swansea was playing home against Liverpool. The match was really exciting and the enthusiastic crowd made it even better.

Match report: Liverpool fc beat Swansea fc 2 - 1 thanks to Daniel Sturridge and his powerful leg.
Although Swansea lost I can`t imagine a better way to finish my UK stay.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar