torsdag 5. september 2013

After spending a couple days in London I have seen a lot of interesting places and many magnificent buildings. The first day in London I went to see Madame Tussauds. To get from the hotel I stayed at and to Madame Tussauds I had to walk straight across Hyde Park.  I had a great time walking through Hyde park. I saw old women feeding ducks and upset politicians yelling at each other with loud voices and grim faces.
Madame Tussauds was awesome! The wax figures looked so real. I saw celebrities as Michael Jackson, Muhammad Ali, Barack Obama and many, many more.

The second day I went to see Chelsea fc at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea was playing home against they`re rivals Arsenal fc. The match was boarding itself, but the enthusiastic crowd made it epic. 

Match report: Chelsea fc beat Arsenal fc 2 - 1 thanks to David Luiz and his left leg.
On my way home from Stamford Bridge, Chelsea's home stadium I walk through an old graveyard. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar